Sunday, May 2, 2010

I ♥ Spring~ Spring Daily Makeup :)





I've been using pink, brown eyeshadow

with black eyeliner.. EVERY-SINGLE-DAY...
For the past four months.. whole semester.. ( ̄▽ ̄|||)

YES... I know...

Since Spring has sprung, and Summer is not far behind..
It's the time for me to change. :)

This is the first look I made for spring,
and also it's the first time I use the color Green.
I didn't know how it's gonna turn out before,
but now I'm pretty happy with the final look. (●′∀`●)


These are the products I used in the video:

Ultra Shimmer 88 Palette Eyeshadow
Ettusais Ance Real Fit Concealer
(●-ω-)b
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils -- Covet
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils -- Zero
Japanese brand Liquid Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils -- Bourbon
Shiseido Eyelash Curler
Majolica Majorca Mascara
Integrate Eyebrow Pencil

BTW, I got the Black Hair Flower and the Plaited Hair Band at H&M
There are really cute, and easy to style,
especially the Plaited Hair Band is my favorite.
((((●^∀^●)ノ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment