Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's been a while....

It's been a while since I updated my last video..Because I was super super super busy due to my summer course project..I only slept about 6 hours for the past three days.. (●TωT。)ゥゥ・・Of course.. My skin is ruined.. so I won't put any makeup on for a while, I wish it's getting better soon..

This video was recorded before the project started, but I haven't have time to edit everything till last night.. after 3 hours I uploaded on Youtube.. they send me a email to notify me the copyright of the song I used in my video..

ギャ══════Σヾ(゚Д゚)ノ══════ !!!! This is the third time since I used Japanese songs as background music... This never happened before while I was using Korean songs.. I don't understand... ヽ(′Д`ヽ)(/′Д`)/
Luckily, they are not removing this video like the first time..



If you have any questions or recommendation about my video, please leave me a comment here or under my video. ( ′∀`)ケラケラ

I may upload a video about "My Top 10 Favorite Drugstore products" due to one request from my subscriber. Let me know if you have more requests. ●´з`)゚+o。CHU。o+゚(´ε`○

No comments:

Post a Comment